We at Talk Supe are happy to receive books to read and review from authors, publicists, and publishers. We primarily like to read Urban Fantasy, Paranormal Romance, Dark Fantasy, Paranormal YA, Novellas, basically any book with paranormal elements. We also take up the “normal” type of stories including Adult Contemporary Romance, YA Contemporary Romance New Adult and Erotica.
You should know several things before you contact us:
1) Book reviewing and blogging is a fun hobby for us and not a job, so we try only to accept books we are sure we will like to read and review.
2) If we accept a book and we don’t honestly get into it, then there may be a chance we may not review it.
3) We do not guarantee that we will get to your book immediately. Again, this is a hobby and we have other priorities (i.e – work, kids and real life priorities) that may come up. If you have a specific date you’d like a review done by, please let us know and we will try to accommodate with your timeline. Like most blogs, we do stuff to beef up our traffic and following so we plan ahead in terms of our reading
lists and other gimmicks.
4) We are NOT promising anyone (author, publisher or publicists) a positive review in exchange for a
review copy. That’s not how we work. In all of our reviews, we strive for honesty.
5) This is a personal blog so posts are subjective, showing both positive and negative reviews/opinions. We like to be fair to everyone, authors and fans including ourselves. Our opinions are in no way a reflection of our followers nor are we speaking on their behalf.
6) We don’t speak for our followers. We encourage discussion and input sharing in our blog but we discourage obscenity and keep not only our posts but comments PG.
7) If your book is for mature audiences, we will place a disclaimer that the material contained in the book is for Mature Audiences Only 18+.
Authors, Publicists and Publishers
If you think we might be interested in your book, send us an Email
We accept eBooks and ARCs compatible for Kindle Fire. If you would like to send paper ARCs or books, please email us for our mailing address.
To safeguard your work and protect our interests, please DO NOT send us copies of your book together with your request until we’ve come to an agreement. We do appreciate a synopsis and an excerpt or a link to preview your book. As per items 1 & 3 of our policy, we don’t get compensated for reading and reviewing so we reserve the right to refuse requests for books that we feel we won’t enjoy.
1) The easiest way to qualify for a Talk Supe giveaway is to be a Google Friend Connect (GFC) follower.
2) All giveaways are US ONLY unless otherwise stated. We will state if a giveaway is open to US/CA ONLY, or INTERNATIONAL (INT).
4) Talk Supe is NOT RESPONSIBLE for items lost or damaged in the mail. Lost of damaged items will NOT be replaced.
5) Prizes will be sent via UNITED STATES POSTAL SERVICE (USPS) unless otherwise stated.
6) Talk Supe is NOT RESPONSIBLE for items lost or damaged by third parties.
7) Winner(s) will be announced on the blog (usually) within 24 hours after the giveaway has ended.
8) Talk Supe will notify winner(s) via email. Winner(s) will have 48 HOURS to respond. Failure to respond within the allotted time will force Talk Supe to choose another winner.
9) Talk Supe reserves the right to disqualify any entrants who fail to comply with giveaway rules stated in the giveaway post.
If you have any questions regarding one of our giveaways, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org